Gal·la Sánchez Vendrell
Lawyer specialized in Tax, Family Businesses and Cross-border issues.
|– Awarded the degree of Graduate in Law by the Abat Oliba-Universidad, Barcelona (1995).
– Awarded a PhD in Commercial agreements and Corporate Law by the Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona (1998).
– Member of the Barcelona Bar Association since 1996, specialized in business law.
– Awarded a Master’s degree in Taxation Procedures. Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF).
– Program “Learning to Grow”, given by the IESE Business School, Barcelona (2010).
– Several courses for managers at ESADE and “Cámara de Comercio de Barcelona” (2010-2013).
– Awarded a Master’s degree in taxation and tax advice. Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF). Universidad a Distancia de Madrid (UDIMA). 2014.
– Member of the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants (AEDAF). 2015.
– Legal adviser and secretary of the Board of Directors of: TRAXYS METALES Y QUIMICOS, S.L., EXPLOTACION INDUSTRIAL DE TERRENOS, S.A., UMICORE BUILDING PRODUCTS IBERICA, S.L. and INVERSIONES SAGUER, S.L., among others.
– General Manager of Asesoría Financiera since July 2012.
– Member of the Board of Directors of LAWPACT (International Law Firm Association), as European delegate (2008-2012) (http://www.lawpact.org).
– Regular blogger at www.estudi-juridic.com.
– Writer of articles in various media of prestige in the legal sector.
– Director of LEGAL TV, the on line TV program of “Circulo de Mujeres de Negocios” (http://tv.mujeresdenegocios.net/).
– Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.