Núria Fitó Bertran
Lawyer specialized in Commercial Law (Corporate, M & A and Commercial Agreements), Civil-Contractual and Real Estate.
|• Law Degree University of Barcelona (1997).
• Graduated Jures Doctor with honors (Cum laude) from the School of Law of the University of Puerto Rico (1997).
• Practising lawyer and member of Barcelona Bar Association since 1995.
• Eight years of professional experience in the prestigious law firm J & A Garrigues, Lawyers and Tax Advisors, as a lawyer in the commercial and corporate department.
• Three years of professional career in the law firm LEYMAR ABOGADOS, S.L. as a partner in the commercial, civil and real estate department.
• Fourteen years of professional career at FITÓ-LLOBET ABOGADOS, S.L.P., as a partner in the commercial, civil and real estate department.
• Professor-Collaborator in the Open University of Catalonia (UOC) of the subject of Civil Law I, since 2006.
• Blogger en www.estudi-juridic.com.
• Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.